The Accounts View page provides a holistic view of all accounts (as well as the opportunities that are linked to these accounts) that are currently being worked on by both reps and managers. In the event there's multiple opportunities assigned to an account- the rep and/or manager has the ability to drill down into these opportunities- directly from the Accounts tab. We typically suggest using the filters at the top of the page to track the overall health of the Account and obtain a thorough understanding of the activity that's transpired over the lifetime of the account.
How to Use:
Note that your BoostUp instance may be configured differently and not all filters below will be available. Best Practice filters and fields listed below.
- Closing in Filter - Specify the period (quarterly & monthly) in which you want your list of accounts to be closing in
- Last Activity Filter - Specify a historical date range to identify when an account has had its last activity(email/meeting)
- Account Types Filter - Specify the account type(s) in which you want your list of opportunities
- Risk Score Filter - Filter your list of accounts down to a specific engagement risk score (defined by BoostUp)
- Users - Filter to a specific user or specific team
- Save View Button - After specifying your filter conditions and/or customizing the table columns to your preference, save it as a view for the next time you log in so you don’t have to adjust the filters and table columns again
- View Filter - Designed for your convenience, select one of the Views that you’ve created which has previously saved filtering conditions/table column customizations of your preference
- Columns Button - Customize your table columns in a particular order and/or hide any to your preference
- Download CSV Button - Export your list of account data as a raw CSV file
- Table Column Sorting - Sort any of the table columns in descending/ascending order by clicking on the table column title
- Risk Score - the risk score of the opportunity with the most recent close date will surface within this column
- Open Opps: any opp in an ‘active’ stage is considered open
- Open Amount: the sum of the amount field for all opps considered ‘open’
- Won Opps: count of opps that are in ‘closed won’ stage
- Meetings: count of meetings that took place during the life of the account
- Next Meeting: surfaces when the next meeting will take place
- Last Calendar Meeting: the last meeting that took place for this specific account
- Last Touched Digital: the last interaction where the seller reached out to the client
- Last Engaged Digital: the last interaction in which the client responded via email
- Contacts Touched: Count of contacts where there was an email exchange/meeting held
- Contacts Engaged: Count of contacts where there was a meeting accepted/email sent by the contact
- Rep Emails: Count of emails sent by the owner of the account
- Buyer Emails: Count of emails sent by the ‘buyer’
- Seller Emails: users who are not account/opp owners who we have inbox access to like SE and SDRs/emails where the AE is cc’d onto a conversation
- Time Spent - this is an algorithm that calculates ‘email sent’/’email received’ and meeting time on the account level
Deep dive into account data on an account by account basis.
How to Use:
Click into any account you want to deep dive into.
*Note that your BoostUp instance may be configured differently and not all filters below will be available. Best Practice filters and fields listed below.
- Email domains - View all email domains and contacts linked to account.
- Timeline - Holistic and clickable view of all emails/meetings/ calls associated with the account.
- Moments - Interactions with positive/negative keywords as well as competitors mentioned and attachments.
- Opportunities - All opportunities associated with this account.
- Engagement - Contacts and their engagement based on emails/meetings.
- Topics - Any mention of any of the specified key words within emails.
- Meetings - Past and upcoming meetings with contacts on this account.