Business Types allows companies to segment their BoostUp platform and create unique user experiences for each Business unit, team or organization. This is beneficial for companies that have separate workflows, processes and data for each team.
How To Use:
Users can toggle between different Business Types throughout the BoostUp platform for the following features:
- Forecast Dashboard, Trends, Pacing, Rollups
- Forecast Submissions
- Pipeline Dashboard and Risk Analytics
BoostUp allows you to customize different mappings per Business Type. This allows you to use map different fields for the following:
- Close Date
- Forecast Category
- Opportunity Owner
- BoostUp User Roles
- Different team hierarchies - Companies may want to create a different Business Type for their CSM vs. Sales teams.
- Different Opportunity types - Business Types can be created for separate Opportunity types such as New Business vs. Renewals
- Different Business Units - Business Types can be created for separate Business Units such as Hardware vs. Sales
- Different Opportunity Record Types - Companies may want to use Business Types to reflect their Opportunity Record Types on the BoostUp Platform
- Different User Assignments - Business Types can also configure the relevant user assignment such as Csm, sales_engineer, account_executive, etc.