What are Topics
Topics are groups of phrases that you would like to track within BoostUp. Each topic will have a phrase or group of phrases assigned to it as well as a Negative, Neutral, or Positive sentiment.
Topic: Next Steps
Phrases: Next steps, follow up, calendar, schedule
How to setup Topics
- Navigate to Settings at the bottom left of your screen
- Scroll down to Topics under Company Settings on the left
- Type in a topic within the 'search' box in the upper right hand corner
- Proceed to click the 'add' button next to the 'search' box
- You can also edit or delete your topics by hitting the pencil or trash can icons
The walkthrough below will showcase the steps needed to create or edit pre-existing topics:
Where are Topics Used
The phrases in Topics are derived from calls and emails but are surfaced in the Opportunities tab.
- When you click into any opportunity you will be taken to a pop up that has various sections using Topics.
- Moments - Objection Moments(Negative Sentiment), Positive Moments(Positive Sentiment)
- Engagements - Topics are found and highlighted in emails and a sentiment is assigned
- Topics - Each topic is surfaced along with the number of mentions, last mentioned, and timeline